Friday, April 27, 2012

Ramblings to the Father

The following is just my heart speaking to God. No time available to blog for a couple of weeks - so this is just a brief interlude.... of me loving on my God... If you are reading it, agree with me for it.

Lord, where do I begin. How do I explain my heart to the One who created it? How can I know that I am being honest and true to Him and to myself? Lord, my one desire is to know You more. If I say that is my one desire, why is it so hard for me to completely surrender to You? I long to be able to turn to complete abandonment for the sake of pleasing you. Inside, I have absolutely no desire to do anything other than sit at Your feet. I feel as if inside – I don’t care about anything. Although my flesh may not “feel” like seeking You 100% of the time – my heart screams for more of You. If I know how my life would take so many desirable turns at my surrender, why do I tend to opt for the other route? I am totally in love with You and have truly encountered Your love – I just want to share that with others. I want them to know this love. They criticize me, call me crazy, call me lame, say I’m brainwashed or I am taking it to the extreme. This EXTREME love can’t be mistaken – it can’t be took for granted – it can’t be left undiscovered. I have discovered this life of passion, power, persistence, favor, love, and humbleness. It exceeds my every expectation. But Father, do I represent it correctly? Am I showing Your love justice? Do people look at me and see You? If not, I am wasting Your time. Lord, show me Your ways – show me Your glory. Make me a light unto this world. Use me to show others that hope is alive and it is found in Your son, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment